If you haven’t done so already, then you must go check out Sports Interaction (Exclusive: $20 Free Bet for Canadians) or for Americans try out Bovada and everyone else Bet365.com. who are becoming on of the best books to use when betting on the NHL.
They have all of the usual bets you have come to expect but have some amazing and unique betting props available. Below we will go over some more of them which will help hold is over until we can bet on some game action.
This is part 2 – you can read part 1 here.
Better Goals Against Average
These props are a battle between two players and its your job to predict who will have the better stats at the end of the year. This one is for GAA we will list the players you choose from and the respective betting odds. This is 8 in total on the list and we are only going over two of them. But for the complete list head to Sports Interaction (Exclusive: $20 Free Bet for Canadians) or for Americans try out Bovada and everyone else Bet365.com.
- Rask 1.80 vs Quick 1.95 – Two of arguably the top three goalies in the league. Both have won Cups recently and play a similar style of play. But Rask has the edge thanks to playing behind the beast that is Chara. He usually leads the league in most goalie stats so that won’t change this season. Going with Rask here.
- Fleury 1.77 vs Luongo– Fleury has had a rough couple of seasons and is due for a bounce back season. Luongo now plays in Florida where he is going to struggle. A no brainer here. We are going with Fleury
Total Goals Scored
You will be betting on if a player will score over/ under a predetermined number of goals. Huge list at Sports Interaction (Exclusive: $20 Free Bet for Canadians) or for Americans try out Bovada and everyone else Bet365.com. so head there to see them all. We will cover two player with the player and the number they need to score more or less then
- Phil Kessel 35.5– it’s hard to believe that Kessel is only 27. So he’s just entering his prime. Last season he scored 37 goals so he shouldn’t have a problem surpassing that this season. Bet Kessel Over 35.5 Goals
- Taylor Hall 28.5 – At only 22 years old this will already be Halls 5th year in the league and he keeps getting better. I expect him to have the best year of his young career and to improve on his 80 points in 75 games last year. Gotta bet Taylor Hall Over 28.5 Goals
Total Points Scored
Same as above. We list a player and a number and its your call as to if they will end the years with more or less then the number of points. Get the full list of total points scored betting prop at Sports Interaction (Exclusive: $20 Free Bet for Canadians) or for Americans try out Bovada and everyone else Bet365.com.
- Radim Vrbata 51.5 – having scored 51 & 62 in his last two full seasons you have to like his chances to go over now that he will be playing with the Sedin twins. This is an easy bet for us to make. Radim Vrbata over 51.5
- Evander Kane 52.5 – There had been concerns over his level of maturity and commitment. He is a fantastic hockey player who will eventually be moved to another team and will thrive there. But he’s still in Winnipeg and would need to stay healthy and improve on his 41 points from last season. He will but won’t pass the 53 point mark. Evander Kane Under 52.5
Sports Interaction (Exclusive: $20 Free Bet for Canadians) or for Americans try out Bovada and everyone else Bet365.com. has betting props available for all categories. Below we will go over 2 of them. But make sure to see the whole list and bet heavy on a healthy Sidney Crosby
- Top Goal Scorer– as we have mentioned already, we are expecting a huge bounce back season and monster year from. Alex Ovechkin. So when the season wraps up don’t be surprised to see Ovechkin over 50 and maybe even 60 goals. Ovechkin Top Goal Scorer
- MVP – As long as he stays healthy then this will be a run away for Sidney Crosby. He is easily the best player on the planet and will walk away with this award. Sidney Crosby To Win MVP
NHL Player Prop: First To 10 Goals
Another awesome betting prop. Who is going to be the first player to hit the 10 goal mark. This is a long list and worth having a look at over at Sports Interaction (Exclusive: $20 Free Bet for Canadians) or for Americans try out Bovada and everyone else Bet365.com.
But the player we feel will hit 10 goals first is Alex Ovechkin for 4.05 betting odds.
I expect him to pass 50 goals with ease and get off to a good quick start while trying to erase the memories from last season.