avatar Written by Scott on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021

I had only one tip yesterday.

Went with over 5.5 in the Stars vs Panthers game.  The Panthers came ready and the Stars looked as though they were still off.  The game stayed under when the Panthers won 3-1.  The Panthers outshot the Stars 52-25.  The Panthers took more shots on goal in the 2nd period alone, 29, than the Stars did in the entire game.

Markstrom and Andersen were both late scratches so the Flames and Leafs went with Rittich and Hutchinson and the Flames lost 3-0.  Matthews had his point streak snapped at 16 games.   The Leafs looked rough in this one.

The Knights beat the Avalanche 3-0.  For Knights goalie Fluery this was his 64th career shutout which ties him with Henrik Lundqvist for 16th all time.

For today we have 6 games.

February 23rd, 2021 NHL Betting Tips

Oilers vs Canucks

The Oilers have won their last 3 games and also ride a 3 game road win streak into this one.

The Canucks have lost their last 2 games and looking through their schedule it seems they have a hard time against strong teams.  The had a stretch of 5 straight games playing the Canadiens and the Maple Leafs and lost all 5.

With the Oilers playing so well right now it’s hard not to back them.   Over their last 10 games they are 8-2.  The Canucks last 10 has them going 2-6-2.

Oilers win incl OT/SO

Canada: 1.77 Odds at Pinnacle Sports
USA: -127 Odds at BetOnline
Everyone Else: 1.77 Odds at Pinnacle Sports

(Odds correct as of 2021/02/23 9:22:35 AM EST but are subject to change.)

Sabres vs Devils

The Devils lost their last game but with a little more effort they could and should have won.  They are now healthy with new captain Hischier back and on defense Vantanen, Kulikov and Murray are back.

The Sabres are slumping right now.  Since they returned to play after their postponed games the Sabres are 1-4 and have scored only 7 goals over those 5 games 3 of them coming in the win.

Devils win incl OT/SO

Canada: 1.74 Odds at Sports Interaction
USA: -133 Odds at BetOnline
Everyone Else: 1.74 Odds at Bet365

(Odds correct as of 2021/02/23 9:22:35 AM EST but are subject to change.)

$25 risk free bets on player prop, in-game bet and $50 risk free mobile bet. Available for NEW customers only at BetOnline.




Best America Sportsbooks for NHL
Good deposit bonus, lot of unique bets & props. Excellent mobile & live betting.
100% to $250 Deposit Bonus, sometimes have really good lines
Quick note for people from United States: Be sure to subscribe to our daily tips, because not only will you get the tips e-mailed to you every day but we're working on some special mailing list exclusive bonuses and free bets only for people from United States.

Enter your email address to subscribe to daily NHL Tips for free:
BetNHL.ca » Tonights Tips » February 23rd, 2021 NHL Betting Tips
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
11 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Geir Aage R Jensen

Canucks Reg

Arto Reinikainen

Devils reg
Senators db
Caps 1st goal

Pekka

db?

SanDiegoBruins

Caps Pens over 6.5 – 3 of 4 games this season have gone over 6.5

AHL – Cleveland Rockford over 5.5, over 1.5 per 1, Cleveland regulation

GLTA SDB

magus1349

Blue Jackets, Sabres, Caps and Predators.

Cruellspell

I have 4 bets today:

Edmonton in regulation o.5 units @ 2.19
Edmonton ML 0.5 units @ 1.76
Edmonton puckline 0.5 units @ 2.75

Bayern Munich to win 1 unit @ 1.7

Western Rattlers

To WIN: Oilers
Full game Over: Oilers/Canucks
Full game Under: Buffalo/NewJersey
Lean: Tie in regulation: Chicago/Columbus
Lean: Montreal to win (but no way I’m betting it)

Thoughts on Montreal: The Canadiens are having some difficulties after their strong start, and Ottawa has won 4 of its last 10 games, so Ottawa can sporadically show the young talent there is worth something exciting now, not just in the future. I can’t see betting that game but my thought is, it’s 70% likely Montreal wins. The other 30% is a huge open door to young rascals who want their own fun.

Muhammad Jomha

This is a total Montreal smacks them spot. Montreal in the first period -0.5 +125 is a great price and the -1.5 is good as well here. Time for them to play angry and shut some of the noise up

Cruellspell

Lol regression to the mean for the Oilers… just when I had mustered the courage to back them again 😛

Danish Dynamite

Devils
Blackhawks
Habs
Wings
Caps
Oilers

domcity25

Over caps pens , I think over on Buffalo game as well and gotta love when Edmonton plays I like the over in that one too